Terms and Conditions – all the rules included in this document, specifying the proper way of utilizing the Website.
Website – this WWW page that serves commercial and service provision-related purposes available under the following address: http://csgo-skins.pl and is managed by the Administrator.
Administrator – Piotr Szewczyk, Trakt Kamiński 15 Street, 09-530 Gąbin, Poland – an entity responsible for Website maintenance and management.
User – every person vising the http://csgo-skins.pl Website in order to take advantage of particular Services, for informational purposes, as well as for any other purposes connected with the functioning of the Website.
Item – a virtual resource that can be used only in the Counter Strike: Global Offensive game. Items have no factual, real form.
Service – based on providing the User with the Items purchased by him or her. Items are sent via the Steam platform to the Trade URL which has to be provided by the User on the Website beforehand.
II. General provisions
1. By making a decision to take advantage of the Website, the User agrees to comply with all the provisions of those Terms and Conditions and claims that he or she accepts them.
2. In order to purchase Items, the User has to log in to the Shop by using the Steam platform. Logging in to the Shop via the Steam platform is safe and does not result in transferring any pieces of information or authorizations to the Administrator.
2. Payment-related services available on the Website are provided by the following companies: PAY G2A, SimPay, and Przelewy24. Using their services is equivalent to accepting all the Terms and Conditions specified in point 3.
3. Detailed Terms and Conditions of payment-related services providers are available at:
• Pay G2A Company: https://pay.g2a.com/downloads/G2APay-Terms-and-conditions.pdf
• SimPay Company: https://simpay.pl/dokumenty/simpay_regulamin_uzytkownik_koncowy_01_03_15.pdf
• Przelewy24 Company: http://www.przelewy24.pl/regulamin.htm
4. Website Administrator is obliged to send each and every ordered Item within 24 hours from the moment of ordering it by the User, except from cases specified in point 5.
5. Website Administrator is not obliged to realize the service if:
• User has provided a faulty Trade URL.
• User’s Steam account has been to any extent limited and the said limitations have made it impossible for the Administrator to send the User ordered Items.
• There is a technical malfunction for which the Website Administrator is not responsible, for example – a Steam platform malfunction making it impossible to send Users their Items.
6. Website is in no way connected with Valve Corporation, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Steam, or any other Valve Corporation’s trademarks.
7. User understands that the purchased Items will not be returned.
III. Characteristics of Users and the Service
. Service can be taken advantage of by adults allowed to use a mobile phone. Minors have to receive their parents’ or legal supervisors’ consent to use the Service.
2. User willing to purchase a particular Item has to top up his or her Steam wallet by using available payment options beforehand.
3. Service Provider and the Administrator cannot be held responsible for:
• Content of SMS messages sent by the Users to use SimPay payment-related services,
• Taking advantage of the payment-related services by individuals not allowed to use a mobile phone and by minors,
• All possible damages and losses caused by an improper use of the Service,
• Improper assessment of User’s financial capabilities or the failure to check current Steam prices,
• Disruptions in Service provision, if they have been caused by force majeure being outside Service Provider’s/Administrator’s control,
• Actions taken by the Users resulting from: the failure to understand the character of the service, the failure to consult the up-to-date version of those Terms and Conditions, and/or the use of the Service in a way breaching the provisions of those Terms and Conditions.
• Breaks in User servicing caused by technical issues (e.g. configuration, updates, hardware replacement etc.) including those being outside Service Provider’s/Administrator’s control.
• Possible account ban on the Steam platform.
4. While taking advantage of the Services provided by the Website, each and every User is solely responsible for breaching the provisions of those Terms and Conditions, including criminal and civil responsibility in the case of violating applicable Polish law regulations.
5. Website User is not granted the right to claim compensation for costs incurred to add funds to the account on the Website.
1. All complaints and claims resulting from faulty Service provision should be send to the Support within seven days from the moment of fault occurrence.
2. Complaints and claims sent after the specified deadline shall not be considered.
3. Complaints can be sent to the Support by using the address visible in the lower right corner of the Website.
4. Complaint consideration time is equal to 7 working days from the moment of Complaint reception.
5. In special cases, the Website shall be given the right to prolong the complaint consideration period up to 30 working days after informing the User about such a necessity.
6. After considering a Complaint to be valid, the User will be returned funds equal to the value of the placed order.
7. User cannot request any form of compensation other than the one specified above, meaning that he or she shall not have the right to material or financial compensation.
8. After considering a Complaint to be valid , the Administrator shall not be held responsible for damages and losses exceeding the value of the top-up.
V. Final provisions
1. After User’s login to the Steam platform, the following data are sent to the Website: Steamid, avatar, and Steam nick. Logging in the Website is safe and is not connected with transferring such pieces of information as Steam login or password of the User to the Website.
2. Administrator shall hold right to the verification of User’s identity by requesting him or her to send him a copy of his or her ID via e-mail.
3. Administrator shall hold right to change those Terms and Conditions without informing about the reason of the said fact. Changes made in those Terms and Conditions enter into force at the moment of their publication on the Website.
4. Those Terms and Conditions have been in place since 03.06.2016.
VI. Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by our Help Desk.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected]
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.